Friday, January 25, 2008

Now for an introduction

I started this blog about 2 years ago but I decided to keep it private at the time. Why? Well, I really just needed a place to vent, and let out my frustrations..... So that's what I did. I cried and yelled, laughed and smiled through various posts. Was that healthy or good for me? I don't know. At the time, probably. But as I would go back and read I realized that it brought back feelings and memories that were better off left in the past. Not the happy ones of course, but the other ones.... yes. So I've decided to take this blog in a different direction. I've taken it off private and I will do my best to write in it on a more regular basis - but I can't make any promises about that. haha (And in case you're looking for my rants and tirades... I've removed them.)

Ok - moving on to who I am. I'm a 24 year old single girl, living in the interesting city of Memphis, TN. Born and raised in South Alabama I am a southern girl through and through. I come from a big, wonderful, happy, loving family. I am the 3rd of six children (2 boys - 4 girls). I am an aunt to the most adorable little boy in the world - Noah. I am a child of God and a follower of Christ. I have a wonderful boyfriend. We've been together 5 months, so it's still kinda new. But I'm anxious to see where these first 5 months will lead.

I've never really been a blogger per-say, so we will see how this actually pans out. I have no rhyme or reason as to which direction this blog will go, I'll just write as the mood strikes and we shall see what I come up with!

Here we go!

No comments: