I'm so ashamed that I've been MIA for the past week, but I have no excuse. I've been busy, yes, but I still could have made time for you.
Well since I've left you out of so many things, here's the quick rundown of what you've missed:
Gustov - my family and friends fared well. Since ol Gustov decided to spare Alabama and Mississippi I only had a few friends left in his way. My thoughts and prayers still go out to all those who were effected by the storm - and of course for those that the new storms are about to hit! yikes!
Last weekend - Ben's parents came into town from Virginia. They flew in on Friday afternoon and were here until Tuesday morning. Here's what our weekend looked like:
- Central BBQ
- 2 hour shopping trip to Lowe's
- 1 hour shopping trip to Costco
- Garage organization - aka shelfs and bike hangers, etc
- Trolley ride downtown
- Rendezvous BBQ
- Beale Street
- More garage organization
- Homemade Pizza Making 101 (Ben has bragged on his dad's pizza for a year now, so I finally got to learn how to make it!)
- More shopping and touring of Memphis
- Football party to watch the Vols get beat by UCLA (it was a bad bad night in Memphis that night!)
Tuesday - relaxed and finally got a pile of stuff on ebay
Wednesday - watched my girl Sarah Palin rock my socks off
Thursday - Did NOTHING! - it was great :)
So now you're all caught up! I promise from the depths of my soul that I'm going to do better.....