Thursday, February 14, 2008

Maybe this Valentines thing isn't so bad after all...

I'm gonna keep this short because it's about time to head home for the day. I just wanted to say how amazingly wonderful my bf is. We decided a few day ago not to do anything big - but today I'm sitting at my desk working, and the girl at the front desk calls me and says "hey, come up here for a min." I didn't think anything of it, because.... well I just didn't. So I walk up front and I see this....

How cute is that? It's a fruit flower arrangement! "Edible Arrangement" - I thought that the fruit was stuck down in florist foam... nope! It's lettuce! So creative. Anyway, this is so perfect! I'm not a huge fan of roses, and I'm trying to stay away from chocolate and eat a lot of fruit..... hence the perfection of this gift.

Best boyfriend in the nation!

No comments: