Friday, June 20, 2008

1/2 way to the weekend!

It's noon! That means only 5 more hours till the WEEKEND! I know you are all itching to know what my weekend is going to hold for me, so I'll go ahead and give you a preview.

Friday night: Babysitting. I go through spurts with this. Some months it feels like someone is asking me 2 or 3 times a week, then I go through a month with nothing. I guess it's good that way, if not I'd get completely burned out. I could def use the extra $$$ right now so I was more than happy to do it tonight. Even though I've had to set a 4 hour minimum. The people I babysit for all live out in the 'burbs.... I live close to downtown. That's a good 40 min drive, and about $10.00 in gas. So in order to make it worth my while to go out there, I can't be doing any of these 2-3 hour gigs. That's what local high school kids are for.

Saturday: Painting. We're not done yet! Ben wants to paint his office tomorrow. I'm not going to tell you what color it's going to be just yet. You will have to wait and see the color he has picked out. I will say this though: I am not a fan. (For those of you who know Ben I'm sure you've already guess what color it is.)

Sunday: Church, then.... well I don't know yet! I'm sure the afternoon will involve moving more stuff from Ben's apt to his house. I'm getting ready for this moving process to be over! But if I have some time I may run grab some $1.00 fabric and see what I can create.

I hope you all have a very safe and relaxing weekend! I'll check in with everyone on Monday!

5 comments:

Rae said...

Can't wait to see the paint color. If my sweetie were to pick out a color it would be beige. Or maybe off-white. You get the idea: DRAB!!! Have a fabulous weekend!

Insight, Insanity, Imagination said...

hahahahah oh Rae, I think you will be thanking the Lord for your drab husband when you see what the bf has picked out!

Rivekkah said...

Hahahahah. I love your response there!

KatBouska said...

It's the weekend now WOOHOO!!! Funny how quickly we fill up these days off...they go by too fast!

Jenna said...

Hope you are having a great weekend!!!!