Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Feeling Mighty Loved :)

I'm so excited! My very first tag! Thanks to my friend over at Life's A Peach who sent me this sweet award. It's the "You make my day award" Thanks E.B! It really means a lot to know that you (and hopefully others) actually enjoy what I write about! I love reading all of your stories and details about your life. Ha, I've said it before, but I never knew this blog world was so addictive. I love it! There are many of you out there that I read and keep up with each and everyday, but here are a few I check in with the most. Ladies - thanks for your sweet stories, great shopping tips, decorating ideas, and the many laughs you provide me on a daily basis! You Make my Day!

I'm tagging:

Life's a Peach (returning this to you!)
Bottles Barbies & Boys
It's a Wonderful Lie
Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S
Well I Do Declare
Pretty In Pink
Bon Bon Boutique

Oh, and the rules are: You have to tag up to 10 people who make your day and leave them a comment on their blog letting them know about it! (E.B. you are obviously excused from this!)

Life's a Peach (E.B. in Tennessee) also tagged me in this little survey as well:

1.) What were you doing 10 years ago?
Wow, 10 years ago I was 15 years old and just learning to drive. My baby sisters were 1 and 2 at that point so I spent a lot of time playing with them, I had the biggest crush ever on this kid named Wesley. I had braces, horrible bangs, and was still very much in the "rough" stage of life. Man oh man was I ugly!

2.) What are 5 things on your To-Do List today?
1. Find some shorts or something cool to wear to the baseball game tonight
2. fry myself in the tanning bed
3. schedule a hair appointment
4. mail my dad's father's day card
5. go to the Redbirds game w/ Ben & HJJ tonight

3. Snacks you enjoy?
100 Calorie York peppermint sticks, Jolly Rancher fruit chews, fruit, Fat Free/Sugar Free pudding cups

4. Places you've lived?
North Alabama, South Alabama, Central Mississippi, and West Tennessee

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay cash for a house
2. Pay someone to come in and help decorate said house
3. Put aside money for college for my sisters and future children
4. Quit my job and spend my time volunteering (and shopping, obviously)
5. Sponsor many missionaries
6. Jump up and down with delight. (I know, it's supposed to only be 5. oh well!)

I tag the same ladies I tagged for the "You make my day award." (E.B. you are once again excused!)

Thanks again for my first award and my first tag! You truly did make my day!

No comments: