Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"The Manning Room"

I know you've all been sitting on the edge of your seats awaiting pictures of Ben's office. If you remember correctly I told you that Ben had picked out a paint color that I am not so excited about. Well....... here is it in all it's glory.


(Please excuse the poor picture quality once again. I snapped these while I was there yesterday with my camera phone)




This is what the actual color is. Gross


Yep - it's Tennessee Orange. That's the actual name of the paint!! While we were painting Ben looked at me and said "I've wanted this since I as 6 years old." I'm not sure if he was hoping that was going to warm me up to it, but it didn't! He now refers to this room as "The Manning Room" - as in Peyton Manning. *sigh*

6 comments:

Jennifer Owens said...

For some reason it reminds me of macaroni and cheese. (o: My husband also has future plans for a "man-room" that consists of all of his hunting paraphanalia and mounted kills - and believe me, I'd trade that for Tennessee orange any day! Maybe you'll enjoy the color over your next bowl of mac n' cheese!!

Jenna said...

That is hilarious!! You are too funny. Well, as long as he is happy I guess....He just can't get upset if you choose not to be a frequent visitor in the Manning Room. :)

Rae said...

Well, um, what can you say? At least his life-long dream has been fulfilled and all it took was a gallon of paint! :)

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Well, if you know he is a Tennessee fan it makes sense - but holy orange! My Nick loves the Nebraska Huskers so I have a feeling a crimson and cream room is in my future.

Ellen said...

Oh, girl -- I am so sorry! ;) At least it's HIS office!
As a Georgia Gal living in Tennessee, I get so sick of seeing orange everywhere. My husband loves Peyton, too -- the man bleeds orange and white. I had to compromise and let him have his Tennessee stuff on his side of our office. Sigh...

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth....


It should have been orange and blue. but not a creamsicle orange!