Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Check it out!

I'm so proud of myself. I've been bored with the way my page was looking for quite sometime, and I had looked around online for a pre-made template that I could use, but they were all super cheesy and I just couldn't bring myself to actually use one. So with a little help from my computer savvy friend, I was able to figure out how to manipulate the HTML code of an existing template and create exactly what I wanted. I love the way it looks now - what do you think?

Moving on - I'm slightly overwhelmed with what all I have to get done in two short days. As I mentioned yesterday I'm leaving to go the beach on Thursday so in the meantime I've got to go dig through my stuff in storage and find some summer clothes, beach towels, beach bags.... etc. I've also got to get a pedicure (my feet are really suffering from the winter blues!), go grocery shopping for snacks to take with me, do laundry, pack, go by my aunts and get something she has for me, clean out my car (it's a mess), and so on and so on. I talked to one of the girls I'm going down there with today and it got me even more excited! It's been quite awhile since I've gone on a trip and not had a specific reason to be there (i.e. football game, holiday, wedding,) so this will be some much need R&R.

Ben counter offered on the house yesterday and they came back and flat out said "No." The house has only been on the market a week, so I kinda figured they wouldn't be ready to negotiate just yet. I just believe that wasn't the house the Lord wants him to have. But I know He will lead Ben in the right direction. Until then, it looks like it's back to checking realtor.com on a regular basis again!

No comments: