Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally Friday!

Ohhhhh another week has come and gone - and very slowly at that! Does anyone else feel like this was one of the slowest weeks of their life? Man-oh-man! Maybe it's because I'm waiting on the phone to ring with some, hopefully, good news, but so far I've heard nothing. Ugh, pretty annoying!

Thankfully the weekend will be here in 2 hours - 2 hours people! Now that's something to get excited about. I have a pretty busy weekend planned, which is good cause the DBF (Dear boyfriend. I'm busting out some blog lingo) is out of town for 4 days. My weekend is gonna be pretty girly though. Tonight is sushi w/ a dear friend then we're gonna give her house a scrub down, make a diaper cake, and possibly cook up a few items for a baby shower we are throwing at her house tomorrow. Tomorrow will be spent doing laundry and grocery shopping in the morning, then I'm off to the baby shower for the afternoon/evening. I'm really hoping to get in some pool time w/ some of my girls on Sunday, but the weather is looking like it's not gonna cooperate. I'm gonna say a little prayer that the Lord holds the cool, rainy weather off until Monday though. But in the case that we are blessed (ha!) with rain on Sunday - I think I'm gonna take it easy and spend the afternoon curled up on the couch watching all the girly movies that Ben can't tolerate when he's in town. Woot - happiness!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see ya back here next week!

No comments: