Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Shoe - la la

What always fits, no matter how much weight you lose or gain? Shoes! One of the many reasons I love them so very much. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am in the process of trying to find the skinny girl hiding under all this "non-skinny material." And in the meantime I am trying not to buy clothes. Now this has been very difficult! I'm out in the stores, seeing all the very cute spring clothes and I'm WANTING THEM! but I'm not letting myself buy them because hopefully before too much longer I will need a smaller size. *crosses fingers* So in the mean time I'm taking this opportunity to buy shoes. Since I haven't convinced Ben to be my sugar daddy yet, my budget doesn't allow for a whole lot of shoes and clothing buying in one trip... therefore I usually have to pick one or other, but for the time being I don't have to pick. I can just buy shoes..... lots and lots of lovely shoes! Now I just need a pedicure so I can start wearing all these beauties!

No comments: