Thursday, May 29, 2008

for your viewing pleasure

I thought I'd post a few pics from my weekend. I didn't take very many, but I hope you enjoy!



These pictures were taken at Arlington National Cemetery. Ben and I went and spent a few hours over there on Saturday afternoon. You can see all the flags that were out in observance of Memorial Day.



The big arch thing in the background is the new AirForce Memorial




This is Ben's grandfather's grave marker. I've never known of anyone personally that was buried in this cemetery so that was neat seeing it.




This is his grandmother's grave. I never knew that the military person's spouse was buried with them. They share a grave marker and the spouses name and such is on the back.


____________________________________________________________________

Washington Nationals Baseball game


Our group before the game: a friend of Ben's sister, Ben's sister - MA, Ben, yours truly, and my BigBro




The stadium right as you walk into the park.




The view from my seat - we had great seats!!




And the view to my left. Getting to stare at baseball players the whole game wasn't such a bad thing.

____________________________________________________________________


And of course, a set of pictures wouldn't be complete with out the precious nephew. Seriously, isn't he the cutest thing EVER?!

No comments: